How do we create, plan and invent a future that doesn’t exist yet? How will we solve the challenges of water or food shortages, energy crises and invent products to make our world a better place?
To build the future we need all citizens to have critical and creative thinking skills. To achieve a high level of ability in this area for future industry we must begin early by:
• embedding critical and creative thinking at the core of learning
• embedding the language of STEM
• understanding the ‘why’ of what we do not just the ‘how’
• developing a mindset of curiosity and leadership
• understanding it is ok to fail, it’s how you fail that counts.
Knowing why critical and creative thinking is important is the first step in developing strategies to ensure our students get thinking early in their schooling.
|Session Code||Session Date||Session Start||Session Finish||Session Location||Places Remaining|
|G-23||07/12/2018||11:00 am||12:00 pm||La Trobe University||
Please try the forgotten password option using your current or old email address - you may already be on our system, otherwise create a new account.