Wolfram|Alpha helps millions of people each day explore their world through our world leading knowledge computation engine. In this session we will explore
how students, teachers and scientists are accessing it to help give them insight into their world. Craig will demonstrate the key features that are
directly applicable for use in teaching. Topics of this technical talk include :
* Enter scientific calculations in everyday English, or using the flexible Wolfram Language
* Visualize data, functions, surfaces, and more in 2 D or 3 D
* Access trillions of bits of on - demand data
* Employ powerful analytics to your student's lab data
* Use semantic import to enrich your data using Wolfram curated data
Prior knowledge of Wolfram|Alpha or Mathematica is not required - new users are encouraged. This is a great opportunity
to get faculty not experienced with Wolfram|Alpha and Mathematica involved and excited.
|Session Code||Session Date||Session Start||Session Finish||Session Location||Places Remaining|
|C-7||06/12/2018||12:10 pm||01:10 pm||La Trobe University||
|H-6||07/12/2018||12:10 pm||01:10 pm||La Trobe University||
Please try the forgotten password option using your current or old email address - you may already be on our system, otherwise create a new account.