Sadly, these are some of the most common words our students associate with maths. This mindset (often inherited) creates enormous barriers to learning and enjoying mathematics. It’s time to shift this thinking.
This hands-on workshop will showcase a range of engaging games and activities to increase your capacity to:
• Engage learners of any ability
• Build skills and confidence in your weaker learners
• Get students working together and thinking out loud
• Encourage curiosity and creative thinking
• Provide rich, challenging tasks with a low floor and high ceiling
• Foster a love of maths
|Session Code||Session Date||Session Start||Session Finish||Session Location||Places Remaining|
|C-43||06/12/2018||12:10 pm||01:10 pm||La Trobe University||
|G-33||07/12/2018||11:00 am||12:00 pm||La Trobe University||
Please try the forgotten password option using your current or old email address - you may already be on our system, otherwise create a new account.